The SKOLKOVO Institute for Emerging Market Studies (SIEMS)
Founded in 2008, SIEMS conducts cutting-edge research and provides advisory services focused on globalization, innovation, institutional development, “soft power” and sustainable development. The experts of SIEMS draw upon a vast array of competences encompassing strategic analysis and scenario planning in order to solve today’s problems and challenges facing politicians and businesspeople in emerging markets.
- To promote the full-scale and efficient integration of Russia into the global economy through consultation to international business partners on Russian market specifics and the country’s features as a world player, as well as by developing Russia’s business capacities to attract the maximum foreign investment and quickly deliver Russian companies to the international market.
- Over 50 research briefs on topics in economics, finance, strategic planning and operational management, intended to help modernize businesses and economic policy in Russia and fast-growing markets across the world.
- Numerous consulting projects for both public and private sector organizations.
- In-house research reports have featured in top-tier academic journals.
- Publication of a book highlighting examples of well-managed firms in BRICS.